Preparing for the ENACT Group Visit: Module 2
Preparing for the ENACT Group Visit
Module 1 described the benefits of group medical visits and advanced care planning, and now, Module 2 will discuss how to prepare for the ENACT group visits. This module will discuss the ENACT group visit team, getting to know your co-facilitator, what materials you will need for patients and facilitators, getting to know your patients prior to the visit, workflow for the group visits, and documentation and billing for group visits.
Objectives for this module
- Describe how to prepare for the ENACT group visits.
- Discuss getting to know your co-facilitator and patients, and materials needs for the ENACT group visits.
- Apply the workflow for the ENACT group visits in your practices.
- Describe documentation and billing for group visits.
Who should complete this module?
Primary care team members who are directly involved in this study:
- Physicians or advanced practice providers and social workers or nurse care managers who will be assisting with facilitation of the group visits.
- Medical assistants and clinic schedulers who will assist with coordination of the group medical visits.
- Clinic leadership and other team members who can support ENACT through awareness about the intervention and study.