ENACT Session B Group Visit: Module 4
ENACT Group Visit Session B
This module will describe and discuss the key components for the ENACT Session B Group Visit.
- Understand the content for Session B of the ENACT Group Visit.
- Discuss the levels of flexibility with decision-making.
- Understand the common medical decision-making forms, such as the MOST form and CPR directives.
Who should complete this module?
Primary care team members who are directly involved in this study:
- Physicians or advanced practice providers and social workers or nurse care managers who will be assisting with facilitation of the group visits.
- Medical assistants and clinic schedulers who will assist with coordination of the group medical visits.
- Clinic leadership and other team members who can support ENACT through awareness about the intervention and study.
Tips and Icons
Throughout the module you will find information from the facilitator guide and helpful tips to support your implementation.