Congratulations! This completes your PIA component of this module.
Let’s take one last second to recap. During this module, you:
- Used a pre-intervention questionnaire to analyze your pre-intervention data as compared to your peers.
- You then chose an area for QI intervention.
- You then mapped out your current workflow, developed an AIM statement for your QI project using SMART goals and performed the Plan part of P-D-S-A by charting the next steps to implement this change and predicting the outcome.
- You then performed the intervention. This was the Do in your P-D-S-A cycle.
- You then analyzed your results by auditing your post-intervention patient data as well as analyzing your qualitative experience with the intervention. This was the Study in P-D-S-A. On the same module page, you applied that information to make modifications for the next stage (the Act).
- Lastly, you started the whole thing over, mapping out the next steps and predicting outcomes to Plan the next phase of your intervention.